Submit an abstract to a working group if:
- your abstract closely addresses the rubric of one of the six working groups (or you are a new scholar wishing to disseminate your research and to contribute to your establishment within the international research community).
- you want to be part of an ongoing discussion over several sessions and you are happy to commit to attending all the sessions for that working group.
Submit a proposal for a thematically-focused panel if:
- you already have a cluster of related papers that you’d like to be scheduled as one (or possibly two) coherent session(s).
- your paper focuses on a theme relevant to the theme of the conference but outside the frame of one of the working groups. In this case, the conference organisers would allocate it to a relevant themed panel.
Submit to the cross-thematic sessions if:
- your paper is relevant to the broader field of comparative education but doesn't necessarily relate closely to the focus of any of the working groups and the broad theme of the conference. In this case, the conference organisers would allocate your paper to an appropriate session.
- you already have a group of related papers that are relevant to comparative education but doesn't necessarily relate to the conference theme and that you'd like to be grouped together as one coherent session.